Wargaming Stories are back!
Without our players, there wouldn’t be a Wargaming story to be told. This time, we want you to share yours! Post snippets of your Wargamer life on social media for a chance to get your hands on a 40€ WG store voucher!
To celebrate the launch of our latest Wargaming Stories campaign, we would like you to take part in this awesome contest! How? It’s easy! Create your very own Wargaming Story in images and share it with us for a chance to win some cool prizes!
So, are you ready to tell your Wargaming story?
How do I participate?
You can participate and be eligible for winning as long as you:
- Create your very own Wargaming Story.
- Post it on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #WGStoriesContest or simply submit your entry on our campaign page.
- The best 21 entries will win!
What is a Wargaming story?
A Wargaming story should illustrate your relationship with any of our games or Wargaming in general, presented in pictures.
How do I create my Wargaming story?
- Take a picture using our merchandise, playing our games, and/or posing in unique locations or at home showing off our logo(s) and share it with a caption telling us your Wargaming Story.
1º – 7º places: Each winner will receive a gift voucher valued at 40€ - only usable in the WG store.
8º – 21º places: Each winner will receive a gift voucher valued at 20€ - only usable in the WG store.
@Wargaming_netDE #WGStoriesContest Ich, wie ich ich gegen Dolph Lundgren kämpfe  https://t.co/wSm9kkRZsq
#WGStoriesContest 3D printed bronze KARL admiring his slightly less pixelated friend. He learned a lot about armor that day at the museum. https://t.co/MPOUBXTVpE
- The contest will run from September 22nd 00:01 until October 8th 23:59.
- The participants can either post their picture on Instagram and Twitter – using the hashtag #WGStoriesContest – or directly on our campaign page. Please note that your Instagram account must be public in order for us to receive your entry.
- The theme of the contest is to create your own Wargaming Story. You will have to take a picture of yourself using our merchandise, playing our games, and/or posing in unique locations or at home showing off our logo(s) and share it with a caption telling us your Wargaming Story. Be creative!
- Any image editing tools are allowed to create your submission.
- You must supply a valid European Wargaming.net in-game username with your submission.
- You may enter as many entries as you'd like, but can only win once.
- Please remember that all entries need to be approved by the Wargaming Europe Community Team. If you don't see it in the gallery yet, it does not mean it won't ultimately arrive there.
- In the event of non-compliance with the rules of the contest (not following the rules, stolen artwork, misusing the hashtags or not including your nickname) we will not be able to take your participation into account.
- By taking part in the contest, you accept that your creation/content may be published and used by Wargaming.net.
- By taking part in the contest, you agree not to submit any content protected by copyright and/or already published on the internet.
- By taking part in the contest, you identify yourself as the author of the content you are submitting.
- All designs must be appropriate for an audience of all ages – this means they must not include obscene, offensive or racist imagery, or any other content that would be against our rules and policies.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in any way.
- Only residents of the following countries are eligible for rewards: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, or Vatican City.
- The gift voucher can be only redeemed in the Wargaming Store: https://wargamingstore.eu/
The winners will be chosen by the WGEU Community team and announced up to 2 weeks after the contest wrap-up on the forums. They can expect to be contacted by the WGEU Community Team shortly after the announcement.